Monday, May 10, 2010

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY!

I know it's a day late but I know that I simply must have a blog post dedicated to my Momma (;

I'll keep it short and sweet for the internet however, as all my lovey-dovey stuff goes to the card I'm making her (:

Happy Mother's Day Mama! <3

Thank you for everything you have done, I am so blessed to have a mother like you who is so full of beauty and love. I truly appreciate every sacrifice you have made and all the strength you have always given me.

I love you.

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~Honoré de Balzac

2 comments:

  1. awww iris. what a sweet post. makes me feel ever so bad for even forgetting mother's day. ARGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Iris!i must've commented on one of your blog posts,hence you being able 2 find my blog.thank you so much 4 reading my blog! i really appreciate it,and your comments as well. :)

    Peace,cheers & God bless.

    ReplyDelete